Sunday 10 February 2013

JANUARY BLUES

Thankfully, I don't suffer with the January blues and I put this totally down to the January sales and my love of finding a bargin. Here's my January treats:


Sheer striped shirt - Urban Outfitters


Kimono - Urban Outfitters


Drape dress - Cos


Wool and satin top - Cos


Metallic oversized tee - Urban Outfitters


Studded boots - Urban Outfitters

I always make an effort to go to Cos whenever I go for shopping trips to Brighton while at home as we don't have one in Leeds. The wool and satin top is an amazing alternative to an oversized tee with a drop hem and button detail that goes the entire way down the back. The dress isn't done justice on a hanger at all. The beautiful draping lends a feel of Vivienne Westwood luxury without the price tag.
And, as always, I just couldn't help myself with treats at work. Getting discount on top of sale prices it's almost rude to buy things.

What did you buy in the January sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment