Sunday 10 August 2014

Wasting time.

Spent an absolutely perfect Saturday with the gorgeous Rachel doing pretty much nothing. During the epic summer of 2010, Rachel and I would spend days on end having the best time but, in essence, doing sweet FA. Just wasting away days filling them with chit-chat, drinks and food and walking to nowhere in particular. This Saturday was one of those days.






(Salted caramel cake and Oreo cupcakes - Street art in East London - Hand painted bottles - Lobster Mac'n'Cheese and Tequila Colada frozen cocktails - Street Feast Hackney)

A day spent walking, eating and drinking. A lot of drinking. We ended at Street Feast where Rach confided that she'd been 3 weeks in a row. I thought it couldn't possibly be that good. Could it? It could. I'm sure I'll be back a few more times before it disappears as the weather starts to turn.

And us being us, outfit photographs were a must.





(Kimono - Native Rose, Cross back top - Urban Outfitters, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Bag - Vintage)

I've been obsessing over this kimono for a while now. I think it's the traditional sleeves which a lot of kimonos don't seem to have these days. We didn't get Native Rose into my store for Spring/Summer so it was a bit out of sight, out of mind. This one got appeared and I couldn't resist. We have the whole Autumn/Winter range in store now. Featuring a floor length black kimono with traditional sleeves. I have a feeling it will be mine very soon.
























No comments:

Post a Comment